Enhance your student’s problem-solving abilities through the study of geometry. Geometry helps develop thinking processes that are essential for future math courses and for everyday life. The geometry program by BJU Press is traditional in nature, requiring students to prove theorems and calculate with formulas. Each lesson reinforces geometry concepts and helps develop critical thinking skills. The text also presents geometry as a means of exercising dominion over the earth, loving our neighbors, and manifesting the orderliness and design of the world God created.
- Geometry Student Text (3rd ed.) by Ron Tagliapietra – ISBN: 978-1-59166-347-8 or 978-1-60682-232-6
- Please do not get the 4th edition
- Geometry Teacher’s Edition with CD (3rd ed.) by Ron Tagliapietra, EdD, et al. ISBN: 978-1-59166-346-1 (to assist their student with step by step solutions)
- Straight edge – All graphs must be drawn using a straight edge
- Graph paper – All graphs must be drawn on graph paper
- Scientific Calculator (“TI-30XS Multiview” is sufficient; TI-84 Plus will be used for demonstrations)