Are you overwhelmed, confused or frustrated by the thought of homeschooling?
Our Essential Academic Advising Plan takes the worry out of Homeschooling so you can enjoy the process! Let our years of experience as homeschoolers and educators guide you so that you can enjoy the process of homeschooling your students.
What you’ll receive:
- A one time 60 minute consult through Zoom (additional consults or group coaching is also available) with an experienced Academic Adviser, who is also an experienced homeschool parent. We get where you’ve been and know how to guide you to where you want to be! During this time we’ll assess the homeschooling needs and challenges, as well as your strengths and resources of your student.
- Personalized Learning Plan: Including curriculum suggestions and recommendations for your student, based on tests scores and interview.
- Personalized transcript help: Evaluation of what the student has accomplished to date, with a clear plan of action for what’s next. We’ll include areas that are often forgotten and look for hidden “credits,” discuss future possibilities and how that will affect high school plans, and brainstorm what the future might look like for your student.
- Scranton test Performance Series Test: Language Arts, Math, Reading, Lexile Score. This test provides great feedback on where the students are at in relation to other students at their grade level, can point out challenges and areas of natural ability and a great assessment tool when choosing curriculum.
- Curriculum suggestions as needed.
- $50 coupon for any full year live online course.
The Essential Academic Advising Package is designed to help you have the best academic year possible with guided assistance from those who been where you’re at and are invested in your success.
“If you could only have one “lifeline” for advice and encouragement while homeschooling through high school, my pick would be Lisa Nehring. She is extremely knowledgeable about curriculum, methods, and knows how to help one think outside of the box when something isn’t working. She helped me navigate through our high school years and then put together a very professional-looking transcript for us when we were done. She has years of experience under her belt and remains a positive, upbeat encourager who is always willing to learn about new resources and educational opportunities.”
~Lisa M. Homeschool Mom of four graduates who have gone on to internships, college, and military.
Do you need a standardized test that is easy to administer, can be done in the privacy of your own home and can be taken multiple times during the year for the same low price?
We offer the Scranton Performance Series test. Delivered online, and accessible through a computer convenient to you, the test is private and secure. Your student can go at their own pace, learning testing skills without suffering test anxiety, with a complete PDF copy of test results sent to your secure email.
These tests can be submitted for state standardized testing requirements and taken multiple times throughout the year at no extra cost to you!