Thank you for attending our Masterclass, High School HELP! Homeschooling high school can be a challenge, and every homeschool mom gets that!
It’s normal to feel a bit of overwhelm when moving into the high school years. We’ve moved past the basics of reading, writing, and math. We’re now drawing on that foundation to prepare them for adulthood.
I can’t take away the fear, but I can help you feel prepared, provide direction, and create a plan that works.
My goal for this Challenge is simple: To help parents create a personalized learning plan that makes sense for their students and their resources
” Write the vision, make it plain.” Habbakuk 2:2
This 5-Day Challenge will cover the following:
- Day 1 – Intro to High School – What is the purpose of High School?
- Day 2 -Overview of Tyical Course of Study
- Day 3- Credits and Transcripts – Assess for Success
- Day 4 Stand-out Factor
- Day 5 Forward Thinking – Life Skills & Soft Skills
In those 5 days, we’ll cover a ton of crucial information, all designed to give you the confidence you need to successfully prepare, plan, and homeschool high school.
- Knowing the WHY of homeschooling high school
- What tasks to accomplish each year
- A typical course of study
- Forging your own path
- Defining a credit
- Developing a transcript
- Vocational, College Prep, Honors
- Camps, Clubs, Community Service, and work
- Standing out in the crowd
- Life Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Time Distraction and Management Skills
- Marketable Skills
- Communication Skills
- The Future of Work
- and so much more!
How the Challenge Works
The challenge takes place in a private, invite-only Facebook group. Lisa will pop in live each morning!
Each day you’ll receive an email with the Daily Challenge, a recap of the previous day and the direction for a new day, including homework.
Sign Me Up! I’m ready to STOP the panic and PLAN!
If you’re ready to join us in the Challenge, it’s as easy as clicking the link below. This is a live challenge, so time is of the essence.