Work With Us: True North Homeschool Academy
We have been offering high-quality classes for over ten years, live online. Two years ago, the company was acquired by long-time homeschooler and educator, Lisa Nehring and re-branded and re-named True North Homeschool Academy. Our program continues to provide exceptional high school classes and has expanded to include grades K-12.
We have classes that focus on students with special needs, elementary classes, junior and senior high core and elective courses, homeschool clubs, standardized testing, academic advising services, and an amazing online community!
Our blog, email list (The Compass Newsletter), Facebook Page, and community groups (True North Homeschool Tribe, Survive and Thrive: Special Needs Homeschool, and Classical Homeschool) as well as Facebook “Lives” and a weekly podcast focus on providing educational tips and resources to better serve the homeschooling market. We also spotlight resources for homeschool high school students who need information on college and career, families with students who have special needs, and encouragement for working homeschooling moms.
Lisa Nehring hosts a weekly podcast, “Soft Skills 101: Life Skills for a Digital Age” sponsored by True North Homeschool Academy. Episodes explore the importance of a well-rounded and robust education that includes excellent academics and character development.
Ways We Can Work Together
- Product Reviews & Give-Aways: starting at $50 + Free Product
- Sponsored Posts: starting at $75 per post + Free Product
- Side-Bar Advertising: rates are negotiable
- Social Media Promotion: rates are negotiable
- Brand Ambassador: rates are negotiable
- FB Live Reviews: talk to us about bundling some of these for impact
- Podcast Partner & More: there are loads of benefits to sponsoring a Soft Skills 101 Podcast – ask about rates
Looking for a speaker for your homeschooling, marriage or parenting event? True North Homeschool Academy Director, Lisa Nehring has over a decade of experience speaking at Women’s and Family Retreats, small group Bible studies, MOPS Groups, and has been a Keynote and Homeschool Conference speaker.
- Vision, Mission & Goals
- Soft Skills: Who Cares?
- Introduction to Classical Education
- Latin Boot Camp
- Credits, Test & Transcripts: Creating a Story
- College Credits in High School
- After Graduation: What’s Next?
- Working Moms & Homeschooling
- Other presentations geared to your event’s theme and audience
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email or call and let’s talk!
- Monthly Site Views 18,000+ site views per month and growing
- Email Subscribers: 6,800 Subscriptions & growing, 20% open rate
- Facebook Pages: Over 10K followers, with reach of 50K per month.
- Facebook Community Groups: approach 6k highly engaged members
- Instagram: 1,693 fans
- Twitter: 1,689 fans
- Pinterest: 335.1k monthly viewers
- Regular ad support via google, Facebook, and Pinterest