The Junior High Three Class Bundle allows parents and students to choose full year classes based on their academic needs or areas of interest. With this bundle, students can mix and match the classes that best suit their needs. Taught by experienced educators that are passionate about the subject matter, your students will go farther, faster.
Junior High Six Class Bundle allows you to choose three middle school classes for your student or siblings for maximum academic success for each child.
Choose from Core Classes:
- English Speech & Rhetoric, Writing Skills or U.S. Literature and Composition
- Math 6 through Algebra I
- History Geography, U.S History, World History
- Science: Botany, Science with Marvel, Earth & Space, Biology/Chemisty (Jr. High level)
- Bible Old Testament, New Testament, Biblical Feasts & Festivals, Proverbs, Apologetics
- Extra Curriculars: Music, Art, Songwriting, etc
- Foreign Languages: German, French, Spanish, Latin, Hebrew and Chinese
- Logic Informal and Formal
Need help choosing appropriate classes for your Senior High Six Course Bundle? We would love to help!
These are live online, synchronous classes. Students will see and hear the teacher as well as other students in the classes. We believe that education takes place best within a safe and caring environment. We will provide regular assessments, feedback, and grading and utilize in-class participation, tests, quizzes, papers, presentations, projects, and occasional gamification to provide a dynamic and engaging online learning experience.
With the Junior High Three Class Bundle bundle, students can mix and match Junior High classes to create a challenging year of learning.
Be sure to check out our Junior High Homeroom. Always popular with students, they can come to get help with TNHA Homework, scheduling, or just join a break-out room to talk about a mutual area of interest. There might even be a dance party or two!
NOTE: once you purchase any bundle of classes, you will receive an email with instructions about how to choose your classes. Please read and choose your classes from the lists provided.
Please add the class titles you are adding to your bundle in the order’s notes section.