The Goal of our Orienteering Course is to:
- Students will identify the intersection of passions, interests and the necessity of work
- Explaining the difference between work and career and how it fits into each student’s personal pathway
- Students will learn “How They Learn”
- Student’s will identify their strengths and weaknesses using a multitude of assessments
- Students will leave class with a personal pathway based on strengths, interests, passions and giftings paired with real-world career exploration.
- Student will identify spheres of possibility instead of a single job or career.
- The capstone for the class is a student presentation of their own personal pathway.
- This class is going to be very discussion and discovery based.
- Students will read 2 Leadership books and give a class presentation on both
- Personal Stewardship will be explored as student complete a year long COLA project utlizing Beyond Personal Finance