Parent Equipping monthly membership allows you to pay for your annual subscription every month instead of all at once! This is a membership to the innovative Parent Equipping Program from the True North Homeschool Academy.
Welcome to True North’s Adult Education Program. The goal of the membership program is to support and serve home educating parents. The focus is two-fold; to be a resource for practical tools and information that will prepare and enable homeschooling parents to succeed, as well as provide encouragement.
The program will concentrate on a theme each quarter and the interactive, live instruction will include:
- Weekly Book or Bible Study
- Weekly Coffee & Chat
- Monthly Parent Equipping
- Master Classes
- Private Homeschooling Library
- Homeschooling “Success Path” self-directed parent training resources
- Exclusive Specials and Deals for Members
The agenda will regularly include recorded sessions to maintain flexibility in your schedule.
- Coffee & Chat – Saturday mornings (starting fall)
- Book or Bible Study – Monday evening/later afternoon
- Parent Equipping – Thursday evenings
- Master Classes – TBA, varies
- “Success Path” & Parent Library Resources – Always Available
The full schedule will be posted in the private group on our private and secure learning platform so that parents can choose what they want to attend “live” and get information on how to access available recordings, educational slides, and printed resources.