Parent and Student Membership – Monthly
BUNDLE – BEST PRICE
This bundle includes one each of the Monthly Parent Equipping or Special Needs Parent Equipping Memberships and the Student Enrichment Program Membership (up to 3 students) for one low price.
Parent Equipping or Special Needs Parent Equipping Membership
This is a month-long membership to the innovative Parent Equipping Program from the True North Homeschool Academy.
Welcome to True North’s Adult Education Program. The goal of the membership’s parent equipping program is to support and serve home educating parents. The focus is two-fold; to be a resource for practical tools and information that will prepare and enable homeschooling parents to succeed, as well as provide encouragement.
The program will concentrate on a theme each quarter and the interactive, live instruction will include:
- Weekly Book or Bible Study
- Weekly Coffee & Chat
- Weekly Parent Equipping – 1-hour training + Q & A
- Master Classes
- Private Forum for Discussion
- Exclusive Specials and Deals for Members
The Parent Equipping agenda (may vary) but it will regularly include recorded sessions to maintain flexibility in your schedule.
- Coffee & Chat – 10:00 a.m. each Saturday
- Book or Bible Study – 7:30 p.m. Mondays
- Parent Equipping – 1:00 p.m. Thursdays
- Master Classes – TBA
- Discussion Forum – Always Available
The full schedule will be posted in the private forum so that parents can choose what they want to attend “live” and get information on how to access available recordings, educational slides, and printed resources.
Student Enrichment Membership
This is a monthly membership to the True North Homeschool Academy Student Enrichment Program. The focus of the program is to provide creative and fun interactive classes to homeschooling students at an affordable price especially for families with multiple children. TNHA teachers excel in creating fascinating classes. They have compiled a program of quality educational courses offered at a reasonable price.
These classes include opportunities for the students to interact with one another and not only with the teacher so children have a chance to build friendships as well as learn together.
Your membership includes participation by up to three children in your family. Students can choose to join three live, online, interactive classes each.
Families choose from five different dynamic enrichment classes for each level (Elementary, Middle School/Junior High, and High School). Course choices may vary with each quarter.
These classes are teacher-led but parents are responsible to assign grades and follow up on coursework. Teachers are always available for questions and may provide a guide and rubrics for homeschooling parents.
- Each child may participate in up to 3 classes
- Membership includes up to 3 children in your family
- Additional children can be added with the same options for only $10 per month
- Each quarter families will choose from 5 class options each for k-6, Middle School, and High School
- Students interact with other students with teacher guidance
- Experienced teachers put together the class, teach, answer questions and advise
- Class topics are interesting and challenging