Bundle of 15 Scantron Performance Series Tests
The convenience of individualized standardized testing with the savings of bulk purchasing. Standardized testing can be intimidating to Homeschool parents and students. Stress no more! True North Homeschool Academy offers state of the art standardized testing through Scantron’s Performance Series tests. This bundle is perfect for homeschool co-ops and classes. One person can pay online for the bundle and tests will be delivered individually to users. Bundles of tests can only be taken one time during the year, before June 2020.
Benefits of the Performance Series Test With True North Homeschool Academy
- We offer Reading, Reading Foundation, Math and Language Arts, Algebra and Geometry tests for grades K-12.
- Tests can be taken in the privacy of your own home at any time during the school year.
- Delivered online, accessible through a computer convenient to you, the test is private and secure. Your student can go at their own pace, learning testing skills without suffering test anxiety. Tests can be “paused” and re-engaged, allowing students to gain testing skills, score well and gain confidence!
- Another unique feature of the test is that it will continue to test the student in the subject matter, as long as your student can answer correctly, so you get an accurate read on what your student knows.
- Test with us year after year and your test scores will save time; giving you a clear graphic of how your student is doing.
- Perfect for evaluating the effectiveness of curriculum and catching processing or learning disabilities.
- Parents will receive a complete PDF copy of test results, including Lexile Reading Score. A short, personalized test interpretation is included with the test results to give a clear picture of exactly how your child is progressing. We offer this as a free service, but parents can choose not to utilize this.
- Testing no longer has to be intimidating!
- These tests can be submitted for state standardized testing requirements.
- While the test is Common Core aligned, this information is used as a “guide” in the personalized test interpretation to know what skills your child has mastered, and what they should work on next! (Please note that not all curricula are Common Core Aligned, and we will discuss in your Personalized Test Interpretation whether specific skills have been addressed in your child’s curriculum being used. True North Homeschool Academy is not a Common Core Aligned school.
About Performance Series
- Web-Based Computer-Adaptive Assessment Platform is entirely web-based—no extra hardware or software required.
- Provides scaled scores to measure proficiency regardless of grade level.
- National norming to serve as a basis for comparison.
- Easily Accessible
- Access results immediately through a variety of online reports.
Use the same results different ways, saving you testing time:
- Drive personalized learning
- Measure growth over time
- Use as a universal screener
- Determine program placement
Other Packages Available
One person can submit the group order but should be prepared to provide the student names, ages/grades, and the parent email for each child taking the test in their group. Use the “notes” section when placing an order or submit that information to our administrator by email right away.
You still get all of the benefits of taking the test at your convenience, from your own home, and have test results delivered to you personally, but receive a group discount!
Take a look HERE if you are looking for a single student online Performance Series Test for your homeschool.