Special Needs Academic Advising Services
SPECIAL OFFER WITH PARENT EQUIPPING SUBSCRIPTION
Are you homeschooling a struggling student or a student with special needs? Let us help create a personalized learning plan for your child that makes the most of their strengths and gives you goals and celebrates their achievements. Special Needs Academic Advising frees you from administrative tasks and allows you to focus on maximizing teaching time with your child.
What you’ll receive:
- A one time 60-minute consult.
- Your counselor will evaluate your student’s current needs and help you set goals.
- A personalized learning plan that meets standards while honoring your method of education.
- Credit evaluation and transcript to date for high schoolers.
- A clear plan of action for your homeschool year.
- Scranton test Performance Series Test: Language Arts, Math, Reading, Algebra, Geometry, Lexile Reading Score.
- Curriculum suggestions as needed.
- Career guidance and resources as needed.
NOTE: You must have previously purchased or currently have in your cart a Parent Equipping Membership in order to get the special pricing.