Summer Bootcamp: Latin II Review
Summer Session May 24th – July 2nd
Summer Bootcamp: Latin II Review; because we all know that if we don’t use it, we lose it! The goal of this summer review class (bootcamp) is to prepare students to successfully transition to the next level of Latin. To do this, we will review what they learned in Latin I to shore up their skills by focusing on the 6 indicative active and 3 indicative passive tenses of all 4 verb conjugations, the 5 noun declensions, including -er/-ir nouns and i-stem nouns, adjectives in 3 declensions, personal pronouns, prepositions, and vocabulary.
Audentes fortuna iuvat.
Fortune favors the bold.
- Second Form Latin Student Text
- Second Form Latin Student Workbook
- Second Form Latin Pronunciation CD
- Second Form Latin Flashcards
- Second Form Latin DVDs
Pre-Requisites: Latin II
- Week 1: The 5 Declensions
- Week 2: 1st-2nd Declension + 3rd Declension Adjectives
- Week 3: Personal Pronouns and Prepositions
- Week 4: Verbs – The Indicative Active Present System
- Week 5: Verbs – The Indicative Active Perfect System
- Week 6: Verbs – The Indicative Passive System
Pair this course with The Space Trilogy, Math with Chemistry or The Divine Comedy for a robust summer session of learning! Check out Fr. Wesley Walkers full year classes: Latin II, Latin III and Latin IV, along with Informal Logic, Formal Logic and The Four Gospels.
“Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.”
“I will either find a way or make one,”