Special Needs Resource Listing
Special Needs Resource Listing: At True North Homeschool Academy we love to resource our families with products and services that meet their academic needs! If you have a Struggling Learner or Special Needs student, we can help you with products, services and resources that will lead you to academic success!
Services that we offer:
- Special Needs Academic Advising
- Special Needs Classes
- Classes for Struggling Learners/ Special Needs
- Membership – Enrichment All Year Long for Students
- Membership – Parent Equipping – For Parents of Special Needs Students
Blog posts on our site:
- Special Needs Credits and Transcripts
- Struggling Learners and Special Needs, What’s the Difference?
- Communication Challenges for Special Needs
- Spotting a Struggling Learner in Your Homeschool
- After the Diagnosis: The Next Steps
- Holidays and Special Needs
Reviews on our site:
- Dyslexia Outside the Box by Beth Nash Review
- Right Start Math Games by Dr. Jean Cotter Review and Interview
- Right Start Math Review
- Another Right Start Math Review
- Simply Classical by Cheryl Swope Review
Save Money NOW on our Special Needs Resources:
- Special Needs Parent Equipping 10% off Your First Month – Use Code: spedpar10
- Special Needs Parent Equipping 20% off Quarterly Membership – Use Code: spedpar20
- Special Needs Academic Advising 20% off – Use Code: spedacad20
Special Needs Resources
At True North Homeschool Academy, we have developed even more courses to accommodate your non-traditional learner! Our unique, “At the Moves” series of classes is designed to deliver upper level concepts in a non-traditional way. Check out
- Science at the Movies
- Literature through Film I
- Literature through Film II
- Music at the Movies
- Dance at the Movies
And for those of you with kids struggling to write beyond a few sentence, our ever popular has expanded, giving you two student two great options to continue developing their skills, earning high school credit while feeling and knowing that they are succeedig!
Special Needs Resources
NEW for this year! Adapted Social Studies and English! These classes will meet more frequently, for shorter length of times, to ensure that your students will be able to take in and process the information!
At True North Homeschool Academy, we are committed to coming alongside you to provide you with Special Needs Resources, classes and community!