PARENT/ STUDENT/ TEACHER CONTRACT
As a parent/guardian, I will:
- Show respect and support for my child, the teachers, and the school.
- Support the school’s discipline policy.
- Provide a quiet, well-lit place for study and supervise homework.
- Attend parent-teacher conferences.
- Talk with my child each day about his or her school activities.
- Read with my child for at least 10 minutes each day and let my child see me read.
As a student, I will:
- Always try to do my best work.
- Be kind and helpful to my classmates.
- Show respect for myself, my school, and other people.
- Come to school prepared with my homework and my supplies.
- Have my video on during class-time and be attentive.
- Believe that I can and will learn.
- Spend time each day completing school tasks
- Talk with my parents each day about my school activities.
- Come to class with pen/paper and calendar each class session
As a teacher, I will:
- Show respect for each child and for his or her family.
- Make efficient use of learning time.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment that’s conducive to learning.
- Help each child grow to his or her fullest potential.
- Provide meaningful and appropriate homework activities.
- Provide necessary assistance to parents so they can help with assignments.
- Enforce school and classroom rules fairly and consistently.
- Supply students and parents with clear evaluations of progress and achievement.
- Use special activities in the classroom to make learning enjoyable.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and a positive attitude.
Now, hand in hand, we will work together to carry out this contract.
Parent signature date
Student signature date
Teacher signature date